KURIOUS Katie

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Spring to me!

I posted a few weeks ago about debating whether to purchase a windows or Mac computer.......My decision:

I'm still learning how to use it...it may take awhile.  In fact, I'm having a hard time finding the pictures to post.  I've heard nothing but awesome things about Mac computers and most people encouraged me to get one.  I look forward to learning all the tricks with this new computer!  If anyone has any tips/tricks please let me know!

Also my sister was kind enough to fill my pots with an assortment of plants/flowers.  I think they turned out great!


Now I still have one pot left to do that is in my front yard.....oh decisions decisions....I will leave that for my 3 day weekend that is coming up!
Wishing everyone a happy Monday!

1 comment: