KURIOUS Katie

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Show us your window treatments!


Kelly's Korner is hosting "Show us your window treatments."I apologize I do not have the best pictures of my drapes/curtains. Here are mine....
My mom and I made these drapes for my living room.

Kitchen curtains...still working on trim.

We also make these drapes for my bedroom.

These are my favorite! I wanted a rich, victorian look.  

Found these pretty drapes at Hobby Lobby for a steal of a deal! 
These are not my favorite but I made them by myself, which is an accomplishment.

Well that's about it!

5 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from Kelly's Korner to check out your window treatments.
    I recently changed our master bedroom curtains from tab light blue curtains to chocolate brown blackout. What a positive difference they made.
    I still want to purchase something for our patio doors. Maybe I'll get some ideas from my tour!
    You and your mother are very talented. And isn't it always fun when you find a bargain?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's amazing how curtains really can add to a room to dress it up! Good luck on finding the right curtains for your patio doors. My sister is actually working on hers as well...she chose a bubbled roman shade.

      Delete
  2. Visiting from Kelly's Korner-- I love your home!! It looks so inviting!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house looks regal! I like the drapes in your bedroom. The colors are played out well – I think I can sleep here all day. I’m concerned about the living room, though. I think there’s too much light focusing on one area. Maybe, you can tweak the drapes to balance the lighting. Other than that, everything is amazing!

    Nancy Ferdinand

    ReplyDelete