KURIOUS Katie

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Sweaters & Ornaments

I work for Shreveport Physical Therapy and believe I work at one of the best outpatient physical therapy clinics in our area.  I work with a bunch of therapists who truly believe in putting the patient first and catering therapy specifically to that patient.  Not only are they great therapists but it is a fun place to work.  We try to celebrate each employee's birthday and anything in-between.  Today we asked everyone (staff & patients) to show their Christmas spirit by wearing their best sweater or red/green.  Of course most of the men just wore red/green, but here is the good-looking group that sported their Christmas gear.....

Patients voted Rinnie best dressed.
Mary Lauren wore her sweater on Tuesday b/c she would not be working today.
\Tonight was my girls' group annual ornament exchange.  We normally do it at someone's house but due to crazy schedules we met at a great family-owned, italian restaurant, Notini's. They have the best sweet tea in town!

  

We played "Dirty Santa" opening our ornaments. There was definitely some stealing but I think everyone was pleased with their ornaments.  Here is what I am adding to my tree!!!
Very blessed to have these girls in my life!
Christmas is almost here! Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun place to work! Love your ornaments! New follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you! Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete