KURIOUS Katie

Sunday, December 25, 2011

WoW! Is it over???

Is Christmas really over?? Christmas is without a doubt my FAVORITE time of year and it's over. I'm sad it's over but it sure was grand!  My family's Christmas Eve was a little different this year but good.  I have a 2 year old nephew and they brought over the movie "An Elf's Story."
I have to say it is a pretty cute movie and sets up for the elves to go into the home. I definitely recommend watching this movie with the kids Thanksgiving night when you bring out your family's elf.  
My nephew, Camon.







I must say Christmas is more fun when you have a little one involved.  Every year my sister, brother-in-law, and brother stay at my parent's house.  We all stay on one side of the house and cannot enter the living room until we are all up and ready.  This year my nephew understood a bit more about finding the presents, but he was having a big of trouble waking up.  One of his favorite gifts was a talking potato head.  He was pretty amused by it.

Once we finished at my parent's house it was off to the grandparent's house!  There we ate, ate, and ate more.  Seriously I can hear the treadmill screaming my name!!
So happy to blessed with such great family and fellowship.  I'm hoping to enjoy the next few days with my tree still up by watching movies and cleaning up the mess I've been making getting ready for Christmas!! Enjoy yalls break!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Christmas! I'm always sad when it's over too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Christmas! I LOVE your P.J.'s - so cute! And your little nephew is just a doll!

    ReplyDelete