KURIOUS Katie

Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Favorite Time of Year

So after many months of checking out many blogs, I've decided to personally join the blogging world.  Not only do I enjoy reading many of your blogs, but I find them very inspirational.  I may not be good at it but I'll give it a go!
Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday to celebrate!  I love every aspect of Christmas: the real reason for the season (birth of Jesus Christ), Christmas movies, the goodies/snacks, and the giving spirit. I find the cheesier the Christmas movie the better...I love watching Hallmark Channels movies.  Some of my all-time favorite Christmas movies are






Now this is only my second year to decorate for Christmas in my house and it can be very pricey buying decorations.  My plan is to gradually buy items each year.  Here is what I have so far...


The one thing I really wanted to add to my tree this year was a crown.  I found mine at Ross for $12 and was the colors I decorate my tree.  It was meant to be!


I attempted to copy similar flower arrangements from Ellis Pottery, a local home decor store.


I love her! I found her at a TJ Maxx in Dallas!

If you couldn't tell, I love snowmen!



 I think it's a good start and can't wait to add to my Christmas decor!  Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I love your decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm definitely still learning this blog stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely Christmas decor, love the trees. You did a phenomenal job! Happy Holidays! xo ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I'm already brainstorming on decorations for next year! And I'm loving all yours as well!!

    ReplyDelete