KURIOUS Katie

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Feeling Thankful....


My family (minus Camon)


I don't know about yall, but my life tends to be crazy, chaotic closer to and during the holiday season.  I actually love the chaos because there is not a whole lot going on after the holidays.  I tend to get bored and it's kinda depressing.  I also try not to go shopping because I'm trying to give my bank account and credit cards a break from the holiday season, ha.  This time is making me appreciate a few of the good things in my life: I have to say that I am very thankful for my family who is always there for me and friends to do things with...as well as browsing blogs and pinterest.  Oh what I would do without pinterest?! Encouraging everyone to count your blessings...
My precious nephew, Camon

Yes, we randomly roll our friends (never too old for this)
Thankful for friends to go on cruises with.
Friends to dress up with....

Random dinner nights just because..

An awesome roommate!


No comments:

Post a Comment