KURIOUS Katie

Sunday, January 8, 2012

WHO DAT?!?!

WOW! Proud of them NOLA SAINTS!!! What a great game!! No we are all gearing up for the BIG ONE!! Yes that's right--BCS Championship tomorrow night! I'm anxiously awaiting this big game.  I am very proud of the LSU Tigers undefeated season and hope they play their best to finish it off that way. It will be a fun day tomorrow seeing how we are all dressing up and tailgating at lunch at work...then off to watch the big game with some great friends.  There will be much talking and eating going on tomorrow.
Just finished making a large batch of these....invisioned something better, but they taste good!
It could be an exciting week altogether...One of my best friends, Tori, could have her baby at any time now.  We hung out yesterday and made some picture frames to add that last touch to her baby room.
 


I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!

*Random: Could anyone suggest a good bible study? My friends and I are wanting to start one and up for suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment